The heat is increasing, the power of coronavirus is increasing. So now we need to drink more water. If not, eat at least two and a half to three liters of water a day. If you work harder or exercise more, you will have to eat more.
But the problem is, there are a lot of people who have a fever in the name of water. They don't get thirsty for some unknown reason. Or he quenches his thirst with a little glass of water and tea-coffee-soft drink. Forget that all of them are more or less diuretic. In other words, if you play more, you draw more water through the urine and push the body towards dehydration.
Therefore, you have to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. If you feel bad about tastelessness, you have to mix some taste, color, and aroma. If you can, the annoyance of drinking water for hours will be reduced and the immunity will also increase.
In ancient times, Mahamati Charak used to talk about herbal water, which is called 'Him' or 'Shit'. Maybe they also gave his explanation.
Debashis Ghosh, an Ayurvedic specialist, said, "Drinking water has a role in reducing the incidence of various diseases. In addition to enhancing the taste and aroma of water, some types of herbal water are especially effective in providing certain nutrients. There is an improvement. "
Herbal water for healing
1. Everyone knows that a spoonful of Triphala, i.e. dried Amalaki, Haritaki and Bahera are soaked in a glass of water all night long and eaten on an empty stomach in the morning to cleanse the stomach. Due to its antioxidant properties, this mixture reduces inflammation, enhances immunity, helps in preventing flu. Playing in warm water reduces sore throat. Mixing a pinch of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of honey with it increases the taste, aroma, and benefits.
2. A spoonful of fenugreek powder fried in a dry pan and mixed with a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach reduces the incidence of diabetes and harmful cholesterol, LDL. Reduces inflammation, increases immunity.
3. You can make fennel water in two ways. Maybe soak a teaspoon of fennel in a glass of water overnight and strain it in the morning. Or boil a glass of water and cover it with a spoonful of fennel and keep it for 2-3 minutes. To increase the quality, you can mix a little lemon juice and a spoon of honey. You can also eat it cold. It will feel fresh in no time. Flatulence, gas, indigestion symptoms will be reduced a little.
4. Make coriander water by soaking it in hot water for 10 minutes. As it will be beneficial for digestion, the incidence of inflammation will be less. Immunity will increase.
5. Take one teaspoon of white cumin, one and a half cup of water, half a teaspoon of honey. Lightly fry in a pan and boil for 3-4 minutes with 1.5 cups of water. When it is cold, sip the honey and drink the water. As the weight decreases, the digestive power will also increase.
Aromatic herbal water
1. Quarter cup mint leaves Cover with a cup of boiling water for 15 minutes. When it is cold, mix 7 cups of water in it, fill the bottle and keep it in the fridge for one hour. The fragrance comes out best after one day. Drink a little of this water throughout the day. You will feel refreshed. Your stomach will be less hot. Flue symptoms will be less. It is known that the function of the brain is also good if you play regularly.
2. Lightly squeeze a handful of fresh mint leaves and mix it with thinly sliced lemon. Mix it in 6 cups of water and keep it in the fridge. Keep eating after 2-3 hours.
3. Soak a spoonful of ginger and chopped lemon in boiling water for 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
4. Cut the orange lemon into pieces and mix it with 8 cups of water. Put a handful of basil in it. Leave it in the fridge and let it cool for at least one hour.
5. Mix lemon, orange, chopped cucumber, ginger powder, mint leaves in a large bottle of water. Keep it in the fridge overnight. You can also make this water with apple, watermelon, grape or any other seasonal fruit.
6) Soak in 1-2 liters of cold water with watermelon, cucumber, musubi or lemon slices and 10-12 mint leaves overnight and eat in the morning.
7) Take 1 coconut, mint leaves, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 lemon. Take out the coconut water and fry the inside. Mix the lemon juice, mint leaves, honey well with the chopped coconut and water. When you feel tired in the middle of a drawn-out work, a glass of energy will come back to haunt you.
Therefore, after drinking tea-coffee once-a-day, keep drinking water throughout the day. Occasionally eat herbal water. One-and-a-half bottle a day. If you want more. White water will be annoying. The scale of benefits will be heavy.